This is an in-library-use only resource.
Please visit your local WPLS library to access this database.
ProQuest has partnered with MyFamily.com to create Ancestry Library Edition, one of the most important genealogical collections available today.
It has unparalleled coverage of the United States and the United Kingdom including census, vital, church, and immigration records, as well as record collections from Canada and other areas.
The Ancestry Library Edition collection contains approximately 4,000 databases including key collections such as:
- U.S. Federal Census images and indexes from 1790 to 1930
- Map Center containing more than 1,000 historical maps
- American Daughters of the American Revolution Lineage (over 150 volumes)
- The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1630
- Social Security Death index (updated monthly)
- WWI Draft Registration Cards
- Federal Slave Narratives
- Civil War Collection
To begin your genealogy quest, click the icon below.