This resource includes both in-library-use and at home access.
The Auto Repair Reference Center contains information on most major manufacturers of domestic and imported vehicles, with repair information for most vintage makes starting as far back as 1945. All of the content in Auto Repair Reference Center has been created by ASE certified technicians.
Database content includes:
- More than 33,800 vehicles covered from 1945 to present
- Nearly 800,000 drawings and step-by-step photographs
- Approximately 83,200 technical service bulletins & recalls issued by the original equipment vehicle manufacturer
- Over 99,800 enhanced wiring diagrams for easy viewing and printing
- Specifications & maintenance schedules
- Labor Time Guide & Estimator
- Auto IQ
- Quick Tips
- A complete guide to vehicle ownership & maintenance
- Unlimited remote access
- And much more.
To view the user guide for the Auto Repair Reference Center, click here
You will need a valid WPLS library card to access the resource at home;
please contact your local branch library for assistance in applying for a card.
To begin using the Auto Repair Reference Center,
please click the banner above or the button below.